I have to admit that as much as infertility sucks, blogging about infertility has made it a lot more tolerable. Now, it's even more tolerable because Wilma, that hysterical Canadian cat lady over at Death Bed Moment has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award!
Wilma, who is much, much wiser than I could ever hope to be, nominated me with the following statement: "~ her writings about her struggle with infertility make me pause in my carefree childfree world & think of the effect my careless words may have on others around me. She has kitties, too!" (For the record, the cat nip that I sent did not in any way influence my nomination for this honor. )
Fortunately, I don't have go the Susan Lucci route and be constantly nominated but not win until hell freezes over. All I have to do is:
1) write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think.
2) Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3) Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
And now, for my 5. Drumroll please.
1) Christina who is writing about her quest to live in a new way, meet new people and do new things. And she has gorgeous photos!
2) Pamela Jeanne who writes about Coming 2 Terms with her decision to remain childfree after infertility, but with grace, snark and humor.
3) Schatzi/Sassy who is a comrade in the fight and presents lessons on how to be infertile and still be happy everyday.
4) Seraphimcharm who is chronicling the life that is New York through four lines everyday. Quite a lot gets packed into those four little lines.
5) Heather who practices living thoughtfully and with reflection.
Whether you know it or not, each of you makes the days that much brighter with your humor, wit and thoughts. Onward and upward!