Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trigger Happy

I finally got the go-ahead to trigger today. On every other cycle I've done, I've had six days of stims and and the IUI on day 10. This time, I had eight days of stims and will have the IUI on day 12 (tomorrow). I've gotten tired of worrying about it though, it is what it is. I ran into Dr. Uterus on my way out this morning and expressed my growing panic over the time it was taking and the amount of drugs. His sage words were that it doesn't really matter how much it takes as long as you get the result. I got the result - one big Mongo-esqe 25mm follie on the left and two respectable 16 and 17 mm follies on the right. I sincerely hope this is the last time I have to do this for some time. Please, please, please let this be the last time I have to do this for a while.

No comments: