Friday, July 4, 2008

Experimental Independence

While I am pretty Rainman-esque in my habits, there are times when I get a whim and run with it. Today's whim: switch to Wordpress. I know there has been some controversy over their "best day ever" policy, but I am frankly in love with their templates. The simplicity, the professional look, the neato pop up thingy on the blogroll. I may decide shortly that this is a short lived experiment, or I may just declare my independence from Blogger forever.

For now, though, you may now find me at: The Young and The Infertile (now with more infertility!) on Wordpress. Ta ta!

2 comments:

luna said...

I love wordpress and was very pleased with the way they handled the "best day ever" thing (they changed it right away!) and every other technical support issue we've had.

-=Vehni=- said...

Very cool your blog!

(: